We believe combining nature and agriculture is the solution to regenerate natural resources, enabling us to pass on true capital to future generations. By taking nature as a model we can create agricultural systems that produce more food, biomass and raw materials, while eliminating the need for chemicals and artificial fertilizer. At the same time these systems fulfil all the ecosystem services; provide oxygen and fresh air, clarify water, sequester carbon and provide habitat for life to flourish.
Regenerative Agroforestry aims at having the greatest possible positive impact on the climate and the planet. This is achieved by combining agriculture with natural succession and forest dynamics.
We envision a world where degraded lands are healing, water is flowing clean and fresh, where agriculture is a source of regeneration, soil fertility and economic well-being. Natural resources are restored and food is grown in abundant healthy ecosystems in line with nature.
What about business?
While restoring our planet we create new markets and develop long term value at the same time. Planting trees can be profitable in many ways and we can start today!
WHO WE ARE
"I have experienced the feeling of being in paradise, when I was working on a farm in Brazil where the ecosystem had been restored. Rivers were flowing again, water was of vibrant quality, human food was grown in a diverse multistrata agroforestry system."
- Bsc. "International Forest Ecosystem Management" (HNE Eberswalde)
- FÖJ (voluntary ecological year) with "SpeiseGut" (CSA close by Berlin)
- Internship with Ernst Götsch in Brasil (Syntropic Agriculture)
- Practical Experience with gardening and natural forestry already during childhood
- Since begin 2017, working together with Paul Müller as consultant for regenerative agriculture, further establishing a pilot food forest in the Netherlands (Den Food Bosch)
- Currently developing a plan for a regenerative farm in Germany (North Palatinate)
"I believe it's our task in the 21st century to restore the ecosystems of this planet.
Regenerative Agroforestry can play a vital role in restoring ecosystem health while producing the food we all eat. Are you ready?"